Active Minds Families,
I hope this finds all of our families happy and healthy as we begin 2022! We have been working really hard this winter to design fun new themes and experiences for our families this summer. We are also highly optimistic that this summer will be more normalized!
Please read some of the highlights and updates below.
Early Registration Period
This year Active Minds families will have priority registration from 1/21/22 to 2/4/22.
- Families can pay your registration deposit via Brightwheel.
- To register please scan and email the registration pack back to Mr. Mike at Michaelserio41@gmail.com or drop it off to your local Active Minds.
Due to the ever changing situation we allow families to withdraw, with a full refund up to June 5, 2022. Thus, giving families peace of mind when registering this winter.
Perry Hall & Lutherville Locations
|Number of Weeks Registered||Tuition Per Week|
|1 - 5 Weeks||$275|
|6 - 10 Weeks||$250|
- 10% Sibling Discount
- 10% Entering Kindergarten Discount
- 20% / 10% Aftercare Discount
- New Families to the School Year Aftercare Program in 2022-23 will save 20% on their summer tuition and 10% on their aftercare tuition
- This is the only special we allow to be combined with other specials.
Field Trip Experiences
- This summer, we again focused a lot on outdoor experiences for our campers.
- We also built select field trips that are restricted to only Active Minds Learning Camp. This limits our campers to any outside exposure. These are designated on the schedule.
- Museums - We are continuing to incorporate more museum learning experiences. Campers will be masked when in public and indoors.
- Flexibility - Please know that schedules are subject to change as conditions and availability can change.
- In 2020 we acquired a 30’ inflatable waterslide. Refer to the registration packet to see which weeks kids will enjoy the adrenaline rush water slide!
Health Screening - Campers are temperature checked and must pass a medical screening to enter.
Masks - All campers and staff are required to wear masks at all times in the building.
- Last summer when the mask mandate was lifted, we decided to continue to require masks as we anticipated the spread of Delta in the UK to hit the United States in July. By being cautious this we didn’t have any campers contract covid and none of our programs had any break in care for families. We will again be cautious based on the situation this summer, and will remove the mask mandate as soon as we can safely do so without risking closure and loss of care for families.
ELF Unit - At the onset of the COVID pandemic we invested in automated hand washing stations so that we can ensure that all kids hands are washed properly and free of germs (pictured).
Air Purification System - All locations have medical-grade HEPA air purification systems circulating and removing droplet germs from the air.
Sanitation - Along with daily sanitation, a cleaning company sanitizes each location every Sunday prior to the week starting. This includes special vacuuming and sanitation measures.
Vaccinations - All staff members are vaccinated against Covid-19.
- We encourage all campers to be vaccinated, and possibly boosted.
On behalf of Ms. Hoffman, Ms. Alyssa and myself, we are super excited to see all of our campers back this summer. We have worked really hard to bring you another summer full of learning experiences. If anyone has any questions do not hesitate to ask!
Active Minds Learning Cam